SATEL XPRS radio router is designed for serial data connectivity in mission-critical applications. It is a part of SATEL XPRS solution for applications requiring long-range connections, high reliability and independence of network. It also provides an excellent technology for back-up routing: the intelligence to automatic switchover is included.
The SATEL XPRS radio router can be used as a serial data radio modem and as a repeater in packet routing networks. When central unit is added to the radio unit, full TCP/IP functionality is obtained. The SATEL XPRS IP radio router consists of two separate modules; a radio unit and a central unit. The central unit together with the radio unit is typically used in a network as a master station or in locations where Ethernet connectivity is needed.
For radio router stations, the central unit is not necessary. SATEL XPRS radio router can be used in stations where a standard RS-connection is sufficient. The radio unit can operate as a transparent radio link; essentially replacing a wire with classic RS-232 based protocol. Various network topologies, from a simple point-to-point link to long-range point-to-multipoint systems with multiple repeaters, are available with the radio unit.
SATEL XPRS radio router’s benefits include
- Meets the mission critical connectivity requirements: high availability, long-range connectivity, easy and error-free deployment
- Integrated serial networking support and conversions
- Configuration is easy with NETCO, centralized configuration software
- Supreme reliability
- Cyber security: data encryption according to AES-128/AES-256 standards, built-in firewall, user authentication, secure browser access
Available models and product codes:
- SATELLAR XT 5R FSK (YF0100)
- SATELLAR XT 5R QAM (YF0200)
SATEL offers a wide range of accessories for the products, see here.CONTACT US
|FSK: 360…485 MHz
QAM: 360…445 MHz
|FSK:12.5, 25, 150 kHz / QAM: 12.5, 25 kHz (software selectable)
Frequencies with 6.25 kHz channel spacing
|See the brochure
|FSK: 230 kbps@150 kHz / QAM: 121 kbps@25 kHz
|+10.6 Vdc…+30 Vdc
|See the brochure
|130 x 55.5 x 76.5 / 680 g